Part Number: MR45S-W
MR45S is one of the MR45 series. MR45S is the full-featured stereo version. MR45S is an AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA/Sirius Satellite Ready stereo. MR45S is a full-featured stereo receiver designed specifically for the marine environment with adjustable backlight display and flip down face design. Front and Back AUX-Input available for your MP3 music device, iPod® Input available for your iPod®/iPhone® devices and USB Input available to play your music in a USB Flash drive. Wired and Wireless Remotes available (sold separately).
- Flip down face design, non-removable
- MRR2 wireless remote compatible (sold separately)
- MR45R wired remote compatible (sold separately)
- Adjustable backlight display
- Built-in IR receiver (front) and IR input (back) - unit will interface with PolyPlanar IR Speakers
- Front and Back AUX-Input available for your MP3 music device
- iPod® Input available for your iPod®/iPhone® devices
- USB Input available to play your music in a USB Flash drive
- Available in Black (part# MR45S-B) and White (part# MR45S-W)
- Cutout Dimension: 7-1⁄16" x 2-1⁄16"
- Deep Clearance: 7-1⁄16"
- Overall Dimension: 7-1⁄16" x 2-1⁄16" x 7-⅞"
- Power Supply: 13.8V DC (10.8-15.6V allowable)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm
- Output Power: 45W x 4CH
- Fuse: 15A
Shipping - All domestic (lower 48 states) orders are shipped within one business day, unless otherwise notified. We do our best to ship orders (with payment cleared) by 3:00 PM EST on the same day. We know the importance of promptly shipping packages, so please contact us immediately if you feel there has been an delay in receiving your package. Please note, we cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather or for packages that are returned to us as non deliverable for any reason. Return shipping fees and re-shipping fees may apply.
We reserve the choice of shipping carrier. If you have a known conflict with a particular carrier or have a preference, please advise us prior to placing your order and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please be sure to provide a street address with your order as merchandise will most likely ship via UPS or FedEx. Listing a P.O. Box as a shipping address may hold up your shipment until a physical address is obtained or US Postal Service shipping fees paid. We will accommodate shipments to APO/FPO/DPO addresses, but will be charged actual shipping costs via US Postal Service. Contact us directly for shipping quotes. 732-719-2227 or Support@NorthernMarineElectronics.com