Airmar 599 Low/High Frequency - In-Hull Chirp Transducer w/o Conne... [R599C-LH]
Offer / Price Match
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Low/High Frequency - In-Hull Chirp Transducer without Connector
Rely on Airmar's new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you're a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there's a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000') with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it_s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 112 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
As the ELITE model in the Chirp In-Hull product line, the R599 LH Chirps across the following bandwidths:
LH Model - Low Frequency 28-60 kHz/High Frequency 130-210 kHz
- Depth only
- Low-CHIRPS from 28 kHz to 60 kHz 23° to 9° beamwidth
- High-CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz 8° to 4° beamwidth
- 112 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 28, 38, 50, and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Recreational and commercial inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Epoxy transducer housing
- Hull Type: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: 0° to 22°
- Acoustic Window: Epoxy/urethane
- All mounting hardware provided, including tank
- Weight: 19.7 kg (43.4 lb)
- Mounting Style: In-Hull
- Box Dimensions: 14"H x 17"W x 28"L WT: 56.4 lbs
Customers also viewed