Blue Sea 2314 MiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar 5 x 8-32 Screw Terminal... 
Offer / Price Match
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
MiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar 5 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with Cover
- Great for limited space applications in electronics cabinets and under dashboards
- Snap on insulating cover attaches to studs and allows unobstructed wire access
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw
- Pressed on busbar eliminates the need for securing nut
- Stainless steel studs allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces
- Captive star type lock washers meet CE requirements for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
- Stainless steel Phillips screws for easier installation and resistance to stripping
- UL 94-VO rated base material resists high heat
|Continuous Amperage||130 Amperes AC/DC|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||300 Volts AC/48 Volts DC|
|Bus Material||Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000|
|Base Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Cover Material||Clear Polycarbonate|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.