StructreScan® 3D Module - No Ducer
Powered by multi-beam sonar technology, StructureScan 3D produces images of underwater terrain and targets in stunning, high-resolution, 180°, 3-dimensional views.
StructureScan 3D sidescan imaging reveals underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a super-wide, 180°, 3-dimensional view beneath your boat. The exclusive 3-dimensional views can only be displayed on the Lowrance HDS Gen3 fishfinder/chartplotters, Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 navigational systems.
- Easy-to-Understand Sonar Images-Leading Edge™ scanning reference provides clear graphical illustration of sonar beams
- ScanTrack™ allows viewing of 3D images from any angle with pan-tilt-rotate control
- Increased SideScan Range and Unrivaled Clarity-Scan up to 600 feet to each side of the boat with incredibly detailed, high-definition views
- Easily understand where fish and fish-holding structure are located
- Easily identify vertical drops and crucial depth changes
- Use 3D Waypoint Overlay makes it easy to revisit fishing areas, structure, and other underwater features
- SelectScan™ Target Identification-Automatically shades fishholding cover and suspended targets in a contrasting color, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before
StructureScan 3D Advantages:
3-Dimensional Views, Improved DownScan Imaging™ & StructureScan® HD
Contours below the water's surface are shown - up to 600 feet port and starboard - with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. StructureScan® 3D provides multiple views, including 2-dimensional DownScan Imaging™ and StructureScan® HD, and the realistic 3-dimensional views.
Clearest Possible SideScan Views
The StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
Complete Control Of Underwater Views
Using preset virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate control mode, you can adjust the view and perspective beneath your boat. Combine custom HD and 3D views to increase your understanding of how fish relate to cover and to search fishing areas more effectively.
The Leading Edge™ Scanning Reference Instantly Shows Coverage Area
Leading Edge provides a graphical illustration of sonar beams as they intersect with bottom contours. The most recently scanned area is represented by red fan-shaped markers directly under the boat. Leading Edge also includes a depth scale that shows greater depth detail as you zoom in, giving you a better sense of target depth.
SelectScan™ Target Identification Makes Fish Detection Easier
Automatically shades fish-holding cover and suspended targets in a color that contrasts the selected color palette, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before.
Vertical Enhancement Makes Even The Slightest Depth Changes More Visible
This feature is a user-selectable scale that applies onscreen emphasis to vertical drops and crucial depth contour changes, making them easier to identify relative to the surrounding underwater terrain.
3D Waypoint Overlay Creates A Virtual Buoy Marker
Revisiting fishing areas, structure and other underwater features is easy with the Waypoint Overlay feature. Use the waypoint keypad to save a waypoint at the boat location, or switch to cursor mode, and save a waypoint over specific targets, baitfish or cover.
Extra Ethernet Expansion
The StructureScan 3D module supports connectivity For up to 3 networked devices.
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 10"W x 13"L WT: 3 lbs
- UPC: 9420024142899
Customers also viewed