AIS5000 AIS Transceiver for Maritime First Responders
Designed for maritime first responders, search and rescue (SAR) and law enforcement agencies, the AIS5000 Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver delivers robust Class A AIS network capability and serves as a gateway device for secure text messaging in the maritime domain.
AIS5000 integrates with Raymarine encrypted multifunction displays to enable secure ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore messaging, tasking, intel sharing, SAR coordination and much more.
Raymarine’s encrypted navigation system is the only system certified to the US Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS 140-2) and offers Secure but Unclassified Tactical Exchange Data System (STEDS) capability to authorized participating agencies.
Advanced Class A AIS Capabilities
AIS5000 is a full-function Class A Automatic Identification System transceiver enhanced for First Responder applications.
- Fourth generation AIS technology for expanded speed, range and processing performance
- Full color target display with optional ENC mapping
- Integrated Man Overboard/SAR Transponder track and management system
- Silent mode (receive-only) mode for anti-piracy and EMCON operations
Rugged & Versatile
Engineered to withstand the toughest conditions, AIS5000 is right at home onboard all vessels from the largest ocean-going ships to small, fast RIBs and interceptors.
- Certified to the highest industry standards for waterproofness, shock and vibration
- Compact enclosure with NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity
- Optional junction box available for expanded shipboard sensor and ECDIS connectivity
- Flexible overhead, bulkhead, desktop and surface mount options
Secure Maritime Domain Awareness
AIS5000 integrates with LightHouse encrypted MFDs to securely pass digital data between friendly units using the VHF-band AIS network.
- Blue Force Tracking (BFT) of friendly units.
- Open or covert participation in the AIS network along with partner vessels.
- Secure text messaging, status reporting, intel sharing and tasking*
- Target of Interest (TOI) designation and interception*
- Over-the-air reception and automatic SAR pattern plotting*
*Coming soon for LightHouse 3 based systems.
What's in the Box?
- E70529 AIS5000 Tranceiver
- A80586 Mounting Bracket
- A80587 Power Cable
- A80588 Junction Box
- A80589 GNSS Antenna
- A80593 Interface Cable (x2)
- LIT70279 AIS5000 Literature Pack
Customers also viewed