Sikaflex® 221 Multi-Purpose Polyurethane Sealant/Adhesive - 10.3oz(300ml) Cartridge - Colonial White
Sikaflex®-221 is a high-quality multi-purpose non-sag 1-c polyurethane sealant/adhesive that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a durable elastomer. Meets approvals ASTM C920 types Sikaflex®-221 is tested and classified in accordance with ANSI/UL 723 “Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials”.
Sikaflex®-221 bonds well to a wide variety of substrates and is suitable for making permanent elastic seals of high adhesive strength. Suitable substrate materials are wood, metals, metal primers and paint coatings (2-c systems), ceramic materials and plastics.
Characteristics & Advantages:
- Highly elastic and durable
- Resistant to aging and weathering exposure
- Can be sanded and overpainted
- NSF registered, Proprietary Substances and Nonfood Compounds (black, gray, and white)
- UL listed for potable water (black, gray, and white)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Customers also viewed